World Sight Day 2022
Eye health is incredibly important! Here at Wang Vision, we encourage our patients to live lives free from the burden of glasses, contacts, and everyday eye issues. Celebrate World Sight Day by reading these facts about sight, taking care of your own vision, and spreading awareness about the importance of healthy eyes.
- 65% of people with visual impairments are over the age of 50.
- 19 million people have significant vision impairment. Most of these cases are treatable.
- Cataracts affect around 65.2 million people worldwide.
- Over 4 billion adults wear glasses for vision correction.
How to Keep Your Eyes Healthy
- Visit your eye doctor regularly.
- Know your vision history and family’s vision history.
- Wear eye protection such as sunglasses, safety goggles, or sports goggles.
- Give your eyes a break from screen time. Follow the 20-20-20 rule.
Learn More About Laser Eye Surgery
Take control of your vision! Whether you are ready to let go of contacts and glasses or correct cataracts that are clouding your vision, Wang Vision is here to help you gain freedom with clearer sight. Contact us at 615-321-8881 to schedule a consultation.
To learn more about your vision options, attend our FREE Online Vision Seminar Tuesdays at 6:45 p.m. CST.