Visiting NASHVILLE, TN
With the impressive reputation our premier eye health center has garnered over the last several years, it's not uncommon for patients to travel from hundreds of miles away to receive refractive eye surgery (such as 3D LASIK or PRK), or other advanced treatments from our highly qualified team of eye surgeons. Wang Vision Institute is proud to see patients regularly, whether they're visiting locally or from out of state. In addition to the celebrity draw of our doctors, the city of Nashville itself is home to a vibrant culture that can make even the most foreign guests feel like they're right at home.
Our city is nationally regarded as the capital for country music and features a number of famed venues where several leading stars were first introduced to the mainstream. In between attending live shows and absorbing all that Nashville's nightlife has to offer, there are also a number of historical sites for newcomers to check out, as well as a handful of museums dedicated to literature, the arts, and music. If you find yourself at a loss for what to do, you can always book a tour of the city to get an inside perspective of all there is to do here in the heart of Tennessee.
You just never know who you might run into when you stop by our office for your routine eye exam or 3D LASIK procedure! The surgeons of Wang Vision have attained worldwide recognition for their contributions to the field of laser-assisted eye surgery and have even established an impressive celebrity clientele. Some noteworthy patients of Wang Vision include country music stars Dolly Parton, Charlie Daniels, Kenny Chesney, and Naomi Judd, as well as famed dancer Julianne Hough and radio personality Morgan #2 of the Bobby Bones Show, The star attraction of our Nashville, TN office further sets our eye institute apart from our competitors.
WHERE TO STAY
At Wang Vision Institute, we do what we can to ensure that your stay in Nashville is as easygoing and carefree as possible, which is why we're proud to partner with a number of lavish hotels in the area. When you're traveling in from out of town or out of state, we recommend getting in touch with the following locations to secure room and board:
- Residence Inn/SpringHill Suites: This hotel is directly across the street from Wang Vision Institute. You can book your room online or contact their office. Make sure to reach out to Kristi Kopriva if you have any trouble receiving the discounted rate. Special amenities of this location include complimentary breakfast.
- Embassy Suites Hotel – Vanderbilt: This establishment features a convenient location directly behind our building's parking garage. Ask for Jennifer Burton or Kimberly Johnson when you reserve your room to ensure you get your discounted rate. Amenities at this location include complimentary cook-to-order breakfast and evening reception, shuttle service within a two-mile radius, access to a fitness center, and Wi-Fi/computer use. Hotel parking is not free at this location so be sure to park in our Palmer Plaza garage, and we will validate your ticket.
- Aloft Nashville West End: This hotel is located directly next to Palmer Plaza on West End. If you have any trouble receiving the discounted rate, contact John Borba or Allyson Bush. You may book your room over the phone or online. Special amenities include complimentary valet, internet, and access to the fitness center.
- Hayes Street Hotel: You can book your room either online or over the telephone. If you have any trouble securing your discounted nightly rate, be sure to speak to Kim Collins, and she will help you get the price you need.
- Courtyard Marriott – Vanderbilt: To arrange your stay, you may contact their office or use the online portal. If you have trouble securing the Wang Vision Institute rate, be sure to get in touch with Monica Esmonde. Amenities at this location include accessible shuttle service and refrigerators in each room.
- WINGATE by Wyndham: This establishment is within a convenient distance from the Nashville International Airport for those who may be traveling from out of state. You may ask for or mention Naranbhai Patel (the owner) if you need help receiving the special rate.
When contacting these locations, be sure to mention our practice's name to receive special rates and offers.