In The News
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center located in Nashville, TN has been apart of numerous articles. Feel free to click through and read about all of the latest and greatest news surrounding the Wang Vision Institute.
- 7 measures to prevent a second outbreak | Opinion, |by Dr. Ming Wang, Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics), Apr. 22, 2020.
- Nashville eye doctor publishes major textbook on the genetics of eye diseases| By Ming Wang, MD, PhD, and Joshua Frenkel, MD, MPH, for Wang Vision Institute, Apr. 20, 2020.
- Virus bares need for common ground | Opinion, |by Dr. Ming Wang, Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics), Apr. 12, 2020.
- Coronavirus crisis reveals our need for common ground | by Dr. Ming Wang, Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics), Apr. 6, 2020.
- "Nashville eye doctor performed world’s first artificial cornea implantation", Drs Ming Wang and Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, Mar. 16, 2020.
- "Nashville eye doctor writes world’s first corneal topography book", Drs Ming Wang and Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, Feb. 17, 2020.
- "Celebrate the Lunar New Year with live music performed by Nashville eye doctor on Jan. 23", by Drs Ming Wang and Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, Jan 21, 2020.
- "Performing the first 3D lens surgery and laser trifocal implantation in the state", Drs Ming Wang and Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, Dec. 17, 2019.
- "World’s first amniotic membrane contact lens was created in Nashville", Drs Ming Wang and Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, Dec. 16, 2019.
- "Wang Vision is the first to offer 3D implantable contact lens in the state", Drs Ming Wang and Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, Nov. 5, 2019.
- "Nashville eye doctors offer top treatments for dry eye, meibomian gland dysfunction", Drs Ming Wang and Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, Nov. 5 2019.
- "Microinvasive Glaucoma Surgery: Advanced treatments for glaucoma are now available", Dr. Joshua Frenkel, Tennessean, , Sep. 16, 2019.
- "Eyes on Mars - In the wake of Nasa’s recent ‘eye test’ of the Mars 2020 Rover, David Wilson explores the technology underpinning its visual systems", Optician Magazine, Sep. 2019.
- Governor Bill Lee and Dr. Ming Wang, Harvard & MIT (MD); Ph.D. (laser physics), at the "Tennessee Waltz", Tennessee State Museum's annual fund-raising event. July 2019.
- "Center that performed the world’s first 3D LASIK procedure calls Nashville home", Ming Wang, MD, Ph.D., Joshua Frenkel, MD, MPH, Tennessean.com, July 22, 2019.
- "Tennessee’s first vision center to offer 3D laser cataract surgery", by Dr. Ming Wang, Tennessean.com, June 17, 2019.
- "SMILE: A small-incision laser vision procedure — Tennessee’s first", by Ming Wang, Tennessean, May 20, 2019.
- "Get a taste of Nashville's international flavors at May food festival", by Mariah Timms, Tennessean, April 30, 2019.
- "A Tennessee Waltz toasts tradition, celebrates state's history", by Kendall Mitchell Gemmill, Special to Nashville Tennessean, Tennessean.com, May 6, 2019.
- "A Tennessee Waltz", NashvilleLifeStyles.com, April 30, 2019.
- "917 Society Honors Supporters in Nashville this Week", by Chris Butler, Tennessee Star, April 14, 2019.
- "Local nonprofit aims to provide a copy of the Constitution for every Tennessee eighth-grader", Mariah Timms and Natalie Neysa Alund, Tennessean.com, April 10, 2019
- "Persecution, Triumph and Praise to God - Dr. Ming Wang visits Decatur County Senior Center to share his faith and to give others hope", by Pam McGaha, The News Leader, March 6, 2019
- "10 tips for effective advertising", by Vanessa Caceres, EyeWorld, Feb 2019.
- "Faith and Science: Eye Doctor Ming Wang Recounts His Journey From Darkness to Sight", by Murfreesboro Pulse Stuff, Jan 2019.
Dr. Joshua Frenkel, MD, MPHNamed the "One to Watch" by Millennial Eye Magazine
- "Irregular Astigmatism: Definition, classification, topographic, and clinical presentation", by Dr. Ming Wang.
- "6 Signs Your Awful Cold Has Actually Turned Into a Sinus Infection", by Katherine Martinelli, Prevention, Jan 16, 2019.
- "U.S. Approval Offers Shot in the Arm to China’s Traditional Medicine", by Coco Feng, Caixin, Jan 26, 2018.
- "AmbioDisk", by IOP Ophthalmics.