What Makes Wang Vision Institute Different
Wang Vision Institute is proud to offer exceptional service with a knowledgeable team of vision experts. We know there are many choices to make when deciding what vision options are right for you, but here are a few reasons that make Wang Vision stand out from the rest.
When it comes to vision correction, experience and practice are key! Wang Vision has performed over 55,000 laser vision procedures. Over 4,000 of these procedures have been performed on doctors who trust Wang Vision with their eyesight.
Diversity in Practice
Not only has Wang Vision performed thousands of surgeries, but we have helped patients in more than 40 U.S. states and 55 countries worldwide. Wang Vision has global practice and domestic trust from many different kinds of patients.
First in Line
Wang Vision Institute is a forward-thinker in the ophthalmology field. There are multiple procedures that Wang Vision was the first to perform in the state of Tennessee:
- Wang Vision was the first in the state to perform SMILE, a small-incision LASIK procedure.
- Wang Vision was the first in the state to perform Soft-Touch LASIK, a less-invasive LASIK procedure.
- Wang Vision published the world’s first textbook on the technology used in Forever Young™ surgery.
- Wang Vision performed the first laser-assisted cataract surgery in Tennessee.
- Wang Vision invented the amniotic membrane contact lens and obtained two U.S. patents for the procedure.This procedure has helped millions of people restore their eyesight.
Learn more about your vision options and meet our talented team by attending our FREE Online Vision Seminar every Tuesday at 7 p.m. CST.