|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Testimonials||Print This Page|
A joyful e-mail of Mary Grance Guldeman, mother of Intacs patient Blaze
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Hello Dr Wang,
I just wanted to thank you once again for being an instrument of God in restoring Blaze's sight. We were truly amazed with the outcome at his post-op visit today. Words can never express the gratitude for your services.
I am overjoyed every minute he discovers something he has never seen before, from details in a painting to realizing what goose bumps look like! He is totally excited and grateful for his new vision and sends out a million 'thank yous' as well.
Without your knowledge and expertise in your field, I would have never been educated on the many avenues of treatment for Keratoconus . The Intacs are incredible!! We have visited many eye/vision professionals who never gave us even a glimmer of hope for what we felt was an irreversible eye disease. I'll be singing your praises from now on.
May you be richly blessed as you continue giving so freely of the gift God has given you, the ability to bring sight to the blind and hope to the hopeless. OH ...and a driverís license to desperate teenagers! ha ha
Smiles : )
Mary Grace Guldeman
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.