|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Testimonials||Print This Page|
Warren Barfield's testimony
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Just wanted to say thank you again.
I posted this comment on my Facebook pages.
Dr. Ming Wang performed surgery on my eyes yesterday. He began by
placing his hands on my head and saying a prayer for God to guide him.
It was an unexpected gesture from a top surgeon who holds a Harvard
Medical School and MIT degree (magna cum laude, 1991) as well as a
doctoral degree in laser physics. I went back today for my check up and
discovered I am seeing 20/20 without having to wear contacts or glasses.
I told him the fact that he took the time to pray before starting the
surgery meant a lot to me. His response was, no matter how skilled we
are, it is important to remain humble and depend on God. Wow, really
refreshing to hear that from such a successful professional, especially
in the medical field. Thank you God, for Dr. Ming Wang. I was blind,
but now I see.
I pray your continued blessings as you continue to remain so humble in
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.