|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Testimonials||Print This Page|
Testimonial of Jo Webster
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
I have been told that when I was about one year of age I caught the measles which greatly affected my eyesight. My parents told me that when the doctor said I needed glasses as a baby, they worried about how they could keep them on me. Very soon they discovered I didn't want to be without them! Because without them I had a crossed eye and could see very little. I was very careful with my glasses and always put them in the same place at night. However, I do remember a couple of times I couldn't find them and I panicked. 1 never felt safe without them.
During my early elementary school years I was the only one with glasses. Then later on in school other peers wore glasses but they were not 2 inches thick. I don't remember my classmates or other children remarking about them. But, I do remember adults being inconsiderate. Many adults would remark about them and that's how they remembered me..."Oh she's the one with the thick glasses." It bothered me, but I was always very grateful that I had them to see.
In the last few years I have asked several eye doctors about corrective surgery only to be told that my eyesight was too severe to be corrected.
This morning when I awoke I did what I have always done every morning of my life for the last 55 years. I automatically reached for my glasses beside my bed. They weren't there. I checked my other nightstand and my glasses weren't there either. Then I saw my alarm clock and I could see what time it was.... I smiled.
Dr Wang, you are a God send!
Thank you for sharing your remarkable gifts!
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.