|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Testimonials||Print This Page|
Testimony of Jean Watson on her cataracts surgery
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
I am happy to give you a testimony. I had visited my vision plans approved optomitrist just 6 months before seeing Dr. Wangs seminar. I was told I did not have a catarac in either eye and ordered my usual disposable contacts and bi focal glasses that I would get every year.
I visited Dr. Wang and I was interested to see if he would find cataracts and If I would qualify for a surgery to have better vision that my insurance would cover.
I was very happy to find out that my insurance would cover the usualy and customary costs of the surgery, anestesia and that I could upgrade my lenses with some out of pocket costs but would have a great chance on never need contacts or bifocal glasses ever again.
I was very impressed with the staff and that they obtained my prior authorizations and arranged to help us get a loan for the out of pocket expenses with a zero percent loan to pay off monthly.
I had surgery 11-9 and 11-11. My vision is now 20-25. I am still healing and I use drops for moisture which I am told is expected for the first year after this procedure.
If I every have any concerns or questions Dr. Wang's staff will get right back with me to answer any concerns.
No more pink eye, allergy dry eyes, glasses or contacts and I can read my computer, drive at night, and read a book without taking glasses on or off my face.
I would highly recommend this procedure to anyone who is now qualified for the insurance coverage before the healthcare system would change this benefit to people paying premiums and needing necessary vision surgery.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.