|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Testimonials||Print This Page|
Testimony of Blake Jenkins on his LASIK surgery
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
1. Why did you decide to have LASIK? My vision was so bad that I could not carry out normal daily activities without contacts or glasses! I also did not want to cause further damage to my eyes by wearing contact lenses.
2. Why did you choose Dr. Wang? He is the Best!! Plus, it is surgery on my eyes, so I could not imagine entrusting my eyes to just any doctor/surgeon. Vision is the most important sense to me!
3. How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? It is wonderful!! There are so many nights that I think, "Oh I need to take my contacts out...oh wait, no I don't!!" I am so thankful, it is such a sweet gift - - especially when my youngest wakes up in the middle of the night and needs a bottle!
4. What is your advice for people considering LASIK? The actual procedure can seem intimidating, but it is actually short, painless, and totally worth it! I am so glad I had it done now in my mid-20s and can enjoy it for years to come!!
5. What kinds of activities can you now do that you were unable to do prior to your procedure? I don't have to worry about taking contacts out, I don't have to worry about allergy season or needing to give my eyes a break from contacts, and the beach is an easy experience...contacts are one less thing to think about!!
6. What other comments, thoughts, experiences would you like to add? The Staff is excellent at Wang Vision, and Dr. Wang himself was absolutely wonderful through the surgery, and helped calm some fears I had through the SHORT procedure.
--Jessica, who had LASIK w/ Dr. Wang on 1/30/09
I am pleased 100%. The most dramatic change is that I can see better 1 day after LASIK than I could before with my glasses and contacts.
My father had wonderful results with Dr. Wang as well as my sister. I only go to the best and Dr. Wang I was told the best. After the surgery, I can now confirm he is the best.
-- Blake Jenkins
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.