|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Testimony of Bryan White
Dr. Wang and his staff are nothing short of AMAZING. I had an
Testimony of Warren Barfield
Dr. Ming Wang performed surgery on my eyes yesterday. He began by
Testimony of Jo Webster
I have been told that when I was about one year of age I caught the measles which greatly affected my eyesight. My parents told me that when the doctor said I needed glasses as a baby, they worried about how they could keep them on me. ...
A letter from Darrell Palombo
What is love? In my "view", love is confirmed through God, people, and miracles.
Today, returning from my follow-up visit for my second cataract eye surgery, I was struck by the miracle God had performed through Dr. Wang and the Staff at Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center.
Testimonial of a Cataract Patient
Dr. Wang with the support of his staff, are clearly an instrument in God’s hand. They have the best interest of the patient and their family at heart. After Dr. Wang performed cataract surgery, my vision was restored from being able to detect hand motion to where I could read the ‘E’ on the chart.
|To read about a joyful e-mail of Mary Grance Guldeman, mother of Intacs patient Blaze, click here|
Testimony of Blake Jenkins on his LASIK surgery
1. Why did you decide to have LASIK? My vision was so bad that I could not carry out normal daily activities without contacts or glasses! I also did not want to cause further damage to my eyes by wearing contact lenses.
2. Why did you choose Dr. Wang? He is the Best!! Plus, it is surgery on my eyes, so I could not imagine entrusting my eyes to just any doctor/surgeon. Vision is the most important sense to me!
Testimony of Jean Watson on her cataract surgery
I am happy to give you a testimony. I had visited my vision plans approved optomitrist just 6 months before seeing Dr. Wangs seminar. I was told I did not have a catarac in either eye and ordered my usual disposable contacts and bi focal glasses that I would get every year.
I visited Dr. Wang and I was interested to see if he would find cataracts and If I would qualify for a surgery to have better vision that my insurance would cover.
If you're interested in LASIK or cataract, choose experience and technology. Choose Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center. Call or email us today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.