|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Current special promotions
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- 3D image-guided high-definition LASIK: Nashville Medical News, world's first 3D LASIK photos
- 3D premium Forever Young™ cataract surgery: Tennessee's first 3D cataract surgery
FREE Forever Young Lens™ cataract and bladeless LASIK seminar
We offer seminars so the general public can visit with Dr. Wang, hear patient testimonials, learn more about our services, and ask questions. If you are interested in our seminars. To learn more details, click here...
(To learn more details, click here...)
Follow Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center on Twitter
Follow Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center on Twitter and get the most recent news, stories and special coupons for followers. Click here to follow us!
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center Video Channel on Youtube
Click here to watch videos of the newest stories of Dr Ming Wang and Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center.
Eye Love Wang Vision
Become a fan of Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, become friends of Dr Ming Wang on facebook and get the most recent news, stories and special coupons for followers, click here...
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.