|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- Various media events have highlighted the activities of Dr. Ming Wang and the Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, including: The Tennessean reported on new techniques to correct vision problems after LASIK in November 24, 2008 called "New techniques heal vision after botched Lasik surgery".
- The Nashville Business Journal, An Eye for Opportunity (August 15, 2008)
- Nashville Business Journal reported and article (November 7, 2008) "Solving foreign trade imbalance is key to US economic woes."
- On Sunday October 19, 2008 The Tennessean published an editorial article from Dr. Wang: "This downturn should ring alarm."
- On October 21, 2008 the Tennessean reported an article "Artificle cornea retores man's full sight after 36 years."
- The Nashville Medical News published an article in September of 2008 regarding a Textbook Dr. Wang published to Address LASIK Complications.
- Mature Lifestyles Magazine: "What is Myopia or Nearsightedness?" (August 2006)
- MD News wrote an article: "Dr. Ming Wang, A Man with a Vision, and a Renassaince Man" (July / August 2006)
- Mature Lifestyles magazine described the work of Dr. Wang in two issues. In August 2006, the topic was nearsightedness, and in July 2006, on the dancing and surgical talents of Dr. Ming Wang.
- The Nashville Business Journal, recently reported on the endeavors of Dr. Wang in China (June 2006): " Ming Wang makes Middle Kingdom Move "
- Channel 4 news, and the Nashville Medical News both featured stories on the Staar Visian Lens: "New Hope for people who could not do LASIK"
- Fox news ran stories on several affiliates on the transplant of both saliva glands (for tearing) and Alphacor artificial cornea to help a man following a molten metal injury to his face.
- You may have seen Dr. Wang dancing with a Channel 2 News reporter in February 2006, when they featured him as "Nashville's Dancing Doctor" .
- The Tennesean reported on Dr. Wang performance of a revolutionary corneal surgery in May of 2005. He transplanted only the back surface of the cornea in a patient with Fuch's Endothelial Dystrophy. This disease effects only the back surface, but was historically treated by transplanting the entire cornea.
For more information about the life and achievements of Dr. Ming Wang, visit:
Dr. Wang's personal site (www.drmingwang.com )
The Wang Foundation webpage (www.wangfoundation.org )
Dr.Wang's musical webpage (www.musicforsight.com )
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.