|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Dr. Wang's Lectures - for physicians
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- Ming Wang, Harvard & MIT (MD), PhD (laser physics), explained about the breakthrough new corneal topography - Cassini
- "Ultrasound-free all-laser cataract surgery", Ming Wang, MD, PhD, Dec 2011
- "Surgical Options for the Treatment of Presbyopia", Lance J. Kugler, MD, Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center Nashville, TN
- "Problems with presbyopic IOLs: look to the cornea", Dr Wang's presentation at University of Tennessee, Nashville, TN, Dec. 3, 2009.
- "A logical and sequential approaching to treating irregular astigmatism (caused by decentered ablation): C-CAP and CustomVue – VISX system"
- "Patient Management with Customized Ablation of Irregular Astigmatism due to decentered LASIK treatment"
- "Is there a fundamental limit of efficacy when aberrations arising from one point along the visual axis (lens) are corrected at another point (cornea)"
If you're interested in learning about our educational programs, call (615)321-8881 or email Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center of Nashville, Tennessee today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.