|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Laser-assisted corneal transplantation/reconstruction
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
|To see a video story of Evelyn Still, who became the world's first patient to undergo laser-assisted corneal transplantation after cataract surgery, click here|
|To see a video story of Chris Dixon, who was told that his eye should be removed... came to Dr. Wang and has had his sight restored in that eye, click here|
Dr. Wang introduced laser-assisted corneal transplanation to the state and performed the world's first one particular version of the procedure, laser-assisted corneal transplantation for a post-cataract surgery eye.
- Evelyn, the world's first patient who underwent laser-assisted corneal transplantation after cataract surgery.
Dr. Wang performs three types of corneal transplantation:
- Corneal transplantation (penetrating keratoplasty, lamellar keratoplasty);
- Endothelial cell transplantation (DSAEK), click here to learn more...
- Artificial cornea implantation, click here to learn more...
For more information on laser-assisted corneal transplantation/reconstruction at Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee, please contact us (615)321-8881 or email us.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.