|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Laser Vision Correction in Nashville, Tennessee
New Patient forms
Please be sure to fill them out and bring them with you for your first appointment with us.
NOTE: If you download your paperwork from this site without a Wang Vision staff member sending you a cover letter that has important information about your first visit, please call Wang Vision and ask that the cover letter be emailed to you separately prior to your first visit.
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
Our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices is available here.
Accepted insurance plans
Most insurance plans are accepted, including Medicare.
We offer seminars so the general public can visit with Dr. Wang, hear patient testimonials, learn more about our services, and ask questions. If you are interested in our seminars, please click here.
Associated Centers of Excellence
We are proud to work with a group of excellent doctors in the surrounding areas to enable patients to continue to go back to their doctors, while enjoying the benefits of vision correction at Wang Vision, as well as allowing them to obtain glasses from talented opticians in their area. For a list of our Associated Centers of Excellence, click here.
Laser vision correction consent forms
The following laser vision correction consent forms are available for preview:
- LASIK Consent for Surgery
- PTK / PRK Consent for Surgery
- Consent for laser-assisted Intacs for Keratoconus
The following information sheet is given to our patients before surgical vision correction: :
- Pre-Op instructions and information (NOTE: Due to our desire to make the surgical experience as safe and comfortable as possible, the actual medications, as well as their frequency of use, etc. may vary, and this is clarified in our directions.
If you're interested in laser vision correction, choose experience and technology. Choose Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center of Nashville, Tennessee. Call or email us today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.