|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
For physicians' practices
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
At Wang Vision 3D Cataract & LASIK Center , we offer doctors, technicians and administrators the following services:
- An accredited OD Optometric Residency program, which runs for a full year.
- The only MD Corneal Surgical Fellowship in Tennessee.
- A Formal CE Program of continuing education for MDs, ODs, technicians and administrators.
- A free consultative service to surgeons interested in fine tuning methods of corneal power measurement for IOL calculations.
- A free consultative service for topographic anaylsis (link)
- Co-Management opportunities. We are proud to be affiliated with Centers of Excellence; doctors who regularly attend the seminars we hold, encourage their staff to do so, and have proven to be doctors that practice to the highest standards of care.
- Dr. Wang’s lectures at national and international meetings.
- Wang Vision 3D Cataract & LASIK Center current technologies and imaging services.
- FFKC detection literature.
If you're interested in learning about our educational programs, call (615)321-8881or email Wang Vision 3D Cataract & LASIK Center of Nashville, Tennessee today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.