|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Financing Your Vision Correction Procedure
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Vision correction is an excellent investment in an individual's well being. Because of this, we believe financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining these procedures. Being sensitive to the fact that different patients have different needs, we provide the following payment options of up to 5 years to pay off your fee, with low monthly payments and no penalty for early pay-off (13.9% interest).
You may apply quickly and securely 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click the logo above to apply (or call 866-834-3207). Good credit standing required.
If you prefer, you may also apply over the phone by calling 866-834-3207. Good credit standing required.
- Cash or Check:
Our practice accepts cashier's checks, money orders, and personal checks (if received 7 days prior to surgery). We cannot accept business checks or payment by personal check on the day of surgery.
- Credit Cards:
We accept most major credit cards, including:
- Company Flex Plan:
Your company may offer a medical spending account, which allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for your medical expenses. Please contact your employer for more details. We strongly recommend having an evaluation prior to putting the money aside to ensure your candidacy.
If you're interested in LASIK vison correction, choose experience and technology. Choose Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center of Nashville, Tennessee. Call (615)321-8881 or email us today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.