|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
FFKC Detecting Literature
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
- FFKC 2009 Criteria
- Three-point touch technique to identify FFKC.
- Masquerades of FFKC Other disease entities which can mimic FFKC on anterior corneal analysis.
If you're interested in learning about FFKC detecting literature, call (615)321-8881 or email Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center of Nashville, Tennessee today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.