|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Benyamin Ebrahim, M.D
Wang Vision 3D Cataract & LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Dr. Ben (Benyamin) Ebrahim received his undergraduate degree from Rutgers University with Highest Honors. Dr. Ebrahim then attended medical school at the Rutgers Univeristy--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Ebrahim completed his ophthalmology residency at Georgetown University - Washington Hospital Center in Washington, DC. Subsequently, he went to Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York, where he completed his cornea fellowship under the mentorship of Dr. Penny Asbell, with affiliation with Columbia University-New York Presbyterian Hospital. In addition to general ophthalmology and cataract surgery, Dr. Ebrahim specializes in corneal diseases, corneal transplants and refractive surgery.
Dr. Ebrahim is a board certified ophthalmologist by the American Board of Ophthalmology. His professional memberships include American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) and Tennessee Academy of Ophthalmology. Additionally, Dr. Ebrahim is actively involved in his church community in Nashville and enjoys church hymns, history, and spending time with his wife and two children.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.