|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Article Library||Print This Page|
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Woman Seeing Clearly Thanks to Brand-New Technology
After 30 years of wearing contacts, a local woman is seeing a lot more clearly tonight thanks to a brand-new technology.
Susie Higginbotham is the first Nashville patient to have "custom cap" laser treatment. Well-known surgeon and corneal specialist Dr. Ming Wang performed the procedure Thursday afternoon here in Nashville.
Custom cap can fix what Lasik surgery cannot, and took all of 10 minutes.
"I had a ghosting," said Susie.
Fewer than 20 custom cap treatments have been performed in the country. Dr. Wang says this latest technology should reinforce consumer confidence in what eye doctors can do for them.
News 2 at 6
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.