|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Article Library||Print This Page|
Dancing with the Eyes
(Brief Version 03-31-08)
Music is the soul of dance, and the eyes are the windows to the soul. When people open their eyes and enjoy breathtakingly beautiful waltzes, they can not help but realize how precious the sense of sight is, and how much we need to help those who do not have it.
This need is the impetus behind the EyeBall. It was created by an eye doctor who has dedicated his life to the cause of vision improvement and restoration, who embraces life passionately, and who loves music, dance and all that life has to offer. This book, “Dancing with the Eyes”, chronicles his remarkable journey from a teenager during the Cultural Revolution in China when he was stripped of all hope for a happy life, to today when he is a Harvard and MIT graduate who is at the forefront of the world’s vision research and incredible breakthroughs. It tells the story of his dedication to the charitable cause of sight restoration, the miracles of surgeries to restore sight in the terminally corneal blind, and his firm belief that in life, the world is what one makes of it. This message will encourage today’s students to put less value on material comforts, and instead refocus their lives on seeking after what is most important as human beings: studying hard, enriching themselves from within, helping others, and contributing to society.
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.