|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
New Hope for Those Who Could Not Do LASIK Surgery for Vision Correction
Channel 4 News, 5p Newscast, May 13, 2006
Tom Randle of Channel 4 News reporting
"There is new hope for people whose vision is so poor they can't be helped by traditional eye surgeries like LASIK. The FDA recently approved Implantable Contact Lens surgery and a doctor right here in Nashville, Dr. Ming Wang, has successfully performed the procedure on six patients."
Dr. Wang explains , "The surgeon makes an opening on the side of the eye and then we insert an implantable contact lens behind the cornea so the lens is actually placed behind the cornea inside of the eye."
Tom Randle of Channel 4 News: Dr. Wang also explains that there are no stitches with little pain and many patients are able to return to work the very next day.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.