|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Frequently Asked Questions about 3D LASIK
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
|3D LASIK – TN’s only|
|Freeing you of your dependence on glasses and/or contact lenses!|
1) Dr. Wang was the first in the world, and is currently the ONLY surgeon in TN, to perform 3D LASIK!
2) While other centers may use 3D technology for pre-surgical testing, Wang Vision is the only center in TN that uses 3D digital high-definition TrueVision microsurgical system to perform the actual LASIK surgery itself.
3) Dr. Wang performed the state’s first bladeless all-laser LASIK procedure, and Wang Vision is currently the only center in the state that uses laser to perform 100% of the LASIK procedures, using no blade at all.
4) A graduate of Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude), Dr. Wang is also one of the few cataract and LASIK surgeons in the world today who holds a doctorate degree in laser physics.
|3D LASIK - TN’s FIRST & ONLY
$1,000 off before !
Question: What is 3D LASIK?
A: “3D LASIK" is a term referring to a 3 dimensional, image-guided, bladeless all-laser LASIK using a 3D high-definition, stereoscopic microsurgical system.
Question: How is 3D LASIK different than a traditional LASIK procedure
A: In a traditional LASIK procedure, the surgeon looks through a conventional surgical microscope with the naked eye. What you see is what you get! There is no image processing or signal enhancement. Therefore, since the eyeball is very small, there is limited resolution and accuracy in the surgical procedure.
In contrast, in a 3D bladeless LASIK procedure, the surgeon wears a pair of 3D glasses and uses the state-of-the-art microsurgical system mentioned above to perform the LASIK procedure. It provides more precise and accurate laser focusing of the eye, thus enhancing the quality of the LASIK procedure.
Question: Is Wang Vision the only center in TN that offers this 3D LASIK technology? If so, why is WV uniquely involved in introducing this technology??
A:Yes, not only was Dr. Wang the first in the world to perform the 3D image-guided LASIK procedure, but WV is also the ONLY center in the state that offers this 3D LASIK technology. Dr. Ming Wang, a Harvard & MIT graduate (MD, magna cum laude), is one of the few LASIK surgeons in the world today who holds a doctorate degree in laser physics. He has always been at the forefront of the development of new breakthrough eye surgery technologies. The new 3D image-guided, bladeless all-laser LASIK technology is the latest example of new eye surgeries that Dr. Wang has introduced to TN, and to the world..
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.